Our award-winning cat accommodations are the best in the business! For Boarding rates please refer to the Location of your choice and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- We monitor your cat’s behavior and keep a daily log of eating, eliminations and general demeanor.
- Easy-listening music is played throughout the day. Each cat receives either a bird feeder or fish tank view for their entertainment.
- Our room service menu boasts IAMS Original Cat Food, both dry and canned. We will gladly serve any food that you bring at no additional fee.
- We will carefully administer any medication that you bring free of charge with the exception of injections.
- Individual playtimes are designed to meet your pet’s specific needs. One-on-one time is reassuring for first-time guests and is a great way for our more active pet guests to burn extra energy! Take a look at our Playtime Menu and see what’s right for your feline friend!
- What’s a vacation without a trip to the PetSpa®? Whether it’s a simple shampoo and blow-dry, or a full groom, our groomers are ready! Please consult our Grooming page for additional information.
- Feline guests must be over six months of age.
- Proof of vaccination is required for: FVRCP and Rabies. Guests must receive their vaccinations at least five days prior to check-in. We recommend that you consult with your vet to discuss any specific needs your pet has prior to visiting.
- All guests must be flea-free.
- We do not accept any pet with stitches, casts, splints or wearing a headcone. We cannot accept any pet that is pregnant or in heat.
- We do not accept cats that have Feline Leukemia Virus or Feline HIV.
- If we feel your pet requires medical attention during his or her stay, we will consult with one of our area veterinarians.